circuit schematic symbol for buffer with control input

Posted on Feb 6, 2014

circuit 1kz has an op amp component type with two inputs, output, and up and down ports, usually used for power supply rails. There`s also a buffer component type (which I think is provided by tikz itself, not the circuitikz library) which has one input and one output and no vertical ports. I`m looking for a buffer/amp with one input, one output, a

circuit schematic symbol for buffer with control input
Click here to download the full size of the above Circuit.

nd the vertical ports, for use as control pins. My use case is a track-and-hold (aka sample-and-hold) amplifier symbol, but a tri-state buffers are also very common and require a control input. Ok, that figure uses a two-input SHA. But I`m sure you can imagine what the one-input version should look like (basically, I`m trying to make a single symbol that hides all that complexity, for a high-level block diagram).

Leave Comment

characters left:

New Circuits



Popular Circuits

30m Band CW-Transceiver
Carrier Current Transmitter For Data Transmission
Geiger Counter
Simple Audio Pre-Amplifier
sound generator
Lamp flasher circuit
Simple and practical circuit diagram of an elevator failure alarm